Learn The Game. Have A Blast.
2014 marks the 14-year anniversary of our inaugural camp at Dripping Springs Middle School. Our camp has grown over the years through word-of-mouth advertising and from a grassroots movement that has steadily grown. We still focus on the individual. We still have fun while teaching the game the right way. We still emphasize our four themes of goal-setting, positive attitude, hard work and teamwork. We encourage you to take part in what started it all—Hoops 101 Summer Basketball Camp!
We have three great locations to serve Central Texas. Lehman High School is centrally located in Kyle to all of South Austin, only 15 minutes south of Slaughter Lane.The Dripping Springs YMCA allows us to serve the Dripping Springs, Lake Travis and Hill Country surrounding areas. Both Dripping Springs and Lehman are within 25 minutes of San Marcos as well. Our newest location—Austin High School—is perfectly situated for all of Austin to reach. With convenient drop off and pick up, this location is ideal for West, Central and even North Austinites commuting to work in the mornings.
SUMMER 2014 CAMP INFO
Session 1: Lehman High School
Monday, June 16-Thursday, June 19, 2014
8:30 am -4:30 pm All Day Camp
EARLY TUITION BEFORE MONDAY, MAY 20 at 11:59 pm ($120)
LATE TUITION ($150)
[button color=”#COLOR_CODE” background=”#COLOR_CODE” size=”large” src=”https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHhCQUZqUFptbGNuX1A2ZzVscUxUZ3c6MA#gid=0″]REGISTER & PAY FOR HOOPS 101 LEHMAN[/button]
Hoops 101 Day Camp Features:
- Open to boys and girls in grades 2nd-9th.
- More than 30 hours of basketball instruction—the equivalent of a middle school off-season program.
- More than 3000 campers since 2000 have attended Hoops 101 Day Camps in the Austin area
- Daily individual and team goal-setting
- Hoops 101 Basketball, T-shirt, and written report card included
- All-day camp from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Thursday
- Fundamentals of offense and defense
- Age and skill-based grouping
Coach Acker leads Hoops 101 campers through the Defensive Intensity Clinic. Athletes are learning how to closeout, take the charge, blockout, rebound, and then how to help a teammate up when they take the charge.
- Hoops 101 Austin Summer Camp FAQs (frequently asked questions)
- Hoops 101 Day Camp Sample Practice Plan
Hoops 101 Basketball Camp is an exciting opportunity to improve your basketball skills in a high-energy, enthusiastic atmosphere of learning, working and teaching.
In order to ensure a proper camper-to-coach ratio, enrollment will be limited.