LIMITED TO ENROLLMENT TO ENSURE SPACE, REPS AND EVALUATION IF INTERESTED, SIGN UP AND PAY!
PLEASE COMMIT AS SOON AS ABLE!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or problems
WHO: Open to present and aspiring Pro Basketball players looking to get training and evaluation from Professional coaches.
WHAT: 1-Day combine with Coach Nelson Terroba (NBA G League Texas Legends Assistant and NBL Canada Moncton Magic Head Coach and GM) that includes player development, systems training and evaluation. Several G league coaches, agents and talent evaluators will be on hand.
- Zach Urbanus, BTY Skills Training Founder
- Ben Resner, Player Development Coach, RGV Vipers (NBA G League)
- Alex Cerda, Player Development & Video, Los Angeles Clippers (NBA)
- Various Agents will be invited along with talent evaluators from different professional teams and organizations
WHEN: Friday, December 18, 2020
• 8:30 am – Check in
• 9 am – 12 noon — Skills Training and Offense & Live Situational Play
• 2-3:30 pm — Full Court Evaluation Scrimmages
Central Texas Fieldhouse
2610 Main St Ste. 106
Buda, TX 78610
Click here for directions to the gym
• $150 early per player before December 15 at 11:59 pm.
• $175 late after December 15 at 11:59 pm.