We are excited to work with you as part of a Hoops 101 Flight Clinic. Here are some final details.
Payment & Survey
- Please fill out the Pre-Clinic Questionnaire by Tuesday, September 18 at 8 pm.
- Please bring an envelope with your name on it which includes the following:
- Cash or Check for $25 made out to Hoops 101 Basketball LLC
- Print out this Hoops 101 Medical Release Form and get it signed by your parent / guardian.
- Come dressed and ready 15 minutes before the start of each session in your school practice gear in the case that we compete.
- Basketballs will be provided by the school.
- Please bring a tennis ball.
- There will be a 30-minute classroom session before each On-The-Court Module. Be prepared to take notes and to be an active learner.
- Pens and handouts will be provided. You might want to bring your basketball notebook so you can put your notes away in between drills and clinics.
- Lunch will be on your own, unless your coach arranges for food to be brought in.
- If your coach arranges for food, it will be extra and the price will be determined by your coach.
- There will be a post-clinic survey that we ask each athlete to complete so that we may improve as an organization. Please help Hoops 101 get better by completing it!
- Thank you for signing up to be a part of Hoops 101 Flight. We look forward to working with you.
- If you have any questions, please email Coach Terroba or call him at (512) 784-3399.