Add to Calendar
We are excited to work with you as part of the Austin High Lady Maroons Hoops 101 Flight Clinic. Here are some final details.
Payment & Survey
- Please fill out The Hoops 101 Pre Flight Questionnaire at the bottom of this page by Tuesday, September 27 at 8 pm.
- Please bring an envelope with your name on it which includes the following:
- Cash or Check for $30 made out to Hoops 101 Basketball LLC
- Print out this Hoops 101 Medical Release Form and get it signed by your parent / guardian.[space height=”12″]
- Come dressed and ready 15 minutes before the start of each session in your school practice gear in the case that we compete.
- Basketballs will be provided by the school.
- There will be a 30-minute classroom session before each On-The-Court Module. Be prepared to take notes and to be an active learner.
- Pens and handouts will be provided. You might want to bring your basketball notebook so you can put your notes away in between drills and clinics. [space height=”12″]
- Bring a snack.
- There will be a post-clinic survey that we ask each athlete to complete so that we may improve as an organization. Please help Hoops 101 get better by completing it!
- Thank you for signing up to be a part of Hoops 101 Flight. We look forward to working with you. Please complete the survey so that we know your mindset before the clinic.
- If you have any questions, please email Coach Terroba or call him at (512) 784-3399.